A Local Business Story with Lisa Parziale
Alignable Interview – July 2016
On this episode of Local Business Stories by Alignable, we’re joined by Lisa Parziale of Portside Marketing. Lisa is the co-founder of the online marketing company based in Flower Mound, Texas which has carved out a niche in marketing and web design that helps clients reach the top results of local and national internet search engines. Listen in as Lisa recalls the lessons she learned working in the corporate world for Bank of America, and how she made the jump to commit full-time to her online marketing business. Lisa also shares the most rewarding experience she’s had in her time at Portside, how she overcame the fear of failing her customers, and what she would tell herself at the beginning of her journey to make her business even more successful. There’s much to learn from Lisa’s experience – so join us!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How Lisa’s military training and discipline gave her the confidence to run a small business.
- How working in the corporate world gave Lisa knowledge about important business practices that shape her marketing firm.
- Why being hyper-focused was Lisa’s key for success.
- Why Lisa confronted her fear of failure — and how her business flourished as a result.
- The biggest challenges Lisa and Portside have faced and her advice to her younger self.