Not everyone “gets” blogging or sees its value in business. So we thought we would share the top 10 reasons you may want to consider a blog as part of your marketing strategy. Also, check out our article, To Blog, Or Not To Blog.
- When you write about a topic, you become the expert. Or more importantly, people perceive you as one!
- It builds your brand and positions you as the leader in your industry.
- Allowing comments gains insightful feedback from your customers.
- Provide additional value to your customers.
- Add additional customers who you would not have otherwise reached.
- Builds content that is integral to your SEO strategy and optimization.
- Keeps your content fresh and current.
- Sets you apart from the competition.
- Creates a sense of community and you become a “celebrity” of sorts.
- Makes your company more money. Wait, we should have just said that!